NEED HELP.... Its an easy question

Halofreak410

New Member
Ok a question about a few things.
Ok what I want to know is what you should look for when browsing items for a build. (EX With a power supply you want to look for watts, with a hard drive you want to look for the most gb it can hold).
Now I would like for you to tell me what i should look for in a processor, motherboard, graphics card, ram, case. Thank you, Halofreak
 
I assume you are going to use this computer for gaming. You want at least a dual-core processor that has at least 1 megabyte of cache and runs at 2 GHz. Two gigabytes of RAM of DDR2 800. At least a 450 watt power supply. I would look at 8600 video cards with at least 512 megabytes of memory in them. BFG Tech makes great video cards I've heard.

Also Look at Gigabyte motherboards and Seagate brand Serial ATA hard drives. 160 gigabyte hard drives and bigger are good size.

Go with Windows XP operating system also in my opinion. It is better for gaming.

Compile your wish list of items and post it here to get more input on what you have chosen.
 
Ok well that's telling me what It should be. Though I do appreciate that, I wanted to know what I should decide on when comparing and contrasting two items. What should I look at if I'm trying to decide between two motherboards or something. (Like if I were comparing two hard drives I would choose the one with more gb). Now I want to know this about a processor, motherboard, power supply, graphics card, ram, and a case. (So what I should decide on when comparing and contrasting two motherboards, processors, etc.) Thank you, Halofreak
 
Back
Top