need help on purchase

cassimus

i am a budgeting college kid and im looking to buy just a tower.....i use my computer mostly for essays, internet, and CAD programs..... i need 2gb of ram, BA video card to help with CAD and to keep up with my 15000:1 widescreen monitor and the possibility of connecting it to my 37" flat screen. im not wanting to spend a crap load of money so can anyone help

bomberboysk

i am a budgeting college kid and im looking to buy just a tower.....i use my computer mostly for essays, internet, and CAD programs..... i need 2gb of ram, BA video card to help with CAD and to keep up with my 15000:1 widescreen monitor and the possibility of connecting it to my 37" flat screen. im not wanting to spend a crap load of money so can anyone help

You planning on building a computer, or buying one premade from a company like ibuypower/etc?

cassimus

i basically want to just buy it from dell, hp etc and just plug and play but im not that computer literate and just wanted some insight before i purchased a new one.....my desktop tower now is 5 years old and i got overhauled about a year ago and its pretty much maxed out so im ready for an up grade