Need Help With Comptuer <--- URGENT!!

Syko

ok hi!!

I recently repaired my friends pc, adding software, anti viruses, anti spyware ETC. ( Found 4 trojects, 1 trojen downloader and 200+ spyware infections)

i checked it all - all ok

Then he took it home and sed he has following problems:

Loud CONTINUOUS beep, and monitor saying : "No Input Signal" even with everyone plugged in correctly

He opened the case and found no graphics card in the slot, i also found this when i opened his pc, but i never ran his pc after finding no video card, but before it was all working, he had 64 graphics card, i didnt take anything out, so either the pc was running without a graphics card or its vanished,.

Can anyone help me as fast as possible ?

-Syko

PohTayToez

If there was a graphics card before, that's where the monitor would have been plugged in.

If there is no graphics card, then the monitor would be plugged into the motherboard, and if that was where it was plugged in before, then if there was a graphics card, it wasn't being utilized.

Make sure that the monitor cable is plugged in securely on both ends, besides that, the only other thing that could be wrong is a hardware issue... if it's onboard graphics, then the motherboard could've been fried... did you open his computer for any reason?

Syko

no i only opened his pc to look in it, i didnt take anything out etc, i suggested to him to check his RAM, thats the ojnly thing i TOUCHED, not even take out, to see if its been knocked out or w.e