Need Help!

cell4me

banned
I had to save all my files on cd's and reforemat my hard drive and my question is I was wondering what is the fastest way to put all my mp3's back in my music folder? I have to be missing something here be cause the only way I can tell how to do it is open up the cd and right click one a file and send it to my documents and then drag and drop from mydocuments to my music file :eek: I have like 2500 mp3's is there a easy way to do this? is trere a way to highlite all the files and send them at once or a program that will import them or something...please help!

heinzbitte

You could open your music folder and then in another folder open the cd. Then just click, holddown, and drag the mouse to select all the files. Then just drag them to the other folder. You can also shift+click or ctrl+click for list views.

narafa

When you open your CD drive from the Windows explorer where you can see the mp3 files, just click control+A, all files shall be selected, right click, and select copy, go to your music folder, right click, click paste, you have all the files on the CD being copied to your music folder in just 1 step :)

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Alright thanks thats alot easier got it almost done thanks again!

Since ya got er all straightened away then i wont bother with the transfer question but I'll make a recommendation on your music library none the less :p. Have you thought about partitioning a chunk of your hard drive for your MP3's? With 2500 mp3's I'd imaging you'd not want to transfer em about very often. I've got a 20gb HD in my system that's just for my Music Library, It currently holds just under 3000 mp3's.