Need help...

IndyColtsSBXLI

Hey, I'm trying to play sim city 4 on my PC but it keeps crashing and going back to my desktop... any help would be appreciated. i think it has something to do with my visual driver or whatever it is...

The Chad

Do you meet the minimum requirements to play the game? They are:
500 MHz Pentium III processor. Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, or Windows 98; 128 MB RAM, 256 MB RAM for Windows XP. 1 GB hard disk space. 32 MB DirectX 7.0-compatible video card, 8x CD-ROM drive.

And are your drivers up to date?

IndyColtsSBXLI

Do you meet the minimum requirements to play the game? They are:
500 MHz Pentium III processor. Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, or Windows 98; 128 MB RAM, 256 MB RAM for Windows XP. 1 GB hard disk space. 32 MB DirectX 7.0-compatible video card, 8x CD-ROM drive.

And are your drivers up to date?

i have windows vista, 2 GB free, and that's as much as i could find out lol, where would i find the rest of the info?

thanks.

With vista you'll likely need to keep trying different compatibility options for the game till you find one that works. I had this issue with win7, and just, simcity4 deluxe edition in general crashing even on my xp machine... Also, try visiting the simcity site and upgrading it, That's what I had to do on my xp machine, and you'll likely need to do this, along with the compatibility options..