nero/sony dvd re-writer

speed101

i have just recently installed an sony dvd re-writer and installed nero software which came with the re-writer onto my computer, but i just wanted the step by step process of getting a downloaded video file from my computer or p2p software; and how to get it burnt onto a finished dvd disk, just what i have to do exactley because it seemed that my video files wouldent transfer or what not, i dont know whether i have to transfer the files into nero somehow; and when do i put the blank dvd disk into my computer to get ready to burn it???

jimmymac

VIP Member
afraid you wont be getting much help here, downloading video from the internet over P2P is illegal and wont be discussed here. Have to try elsewhere

Starman*

Word of advice. If you are posting to any forum, do not use words like "rip", "filesharing", "P2P" etc. These can refer to perfectly legal activities but everyone will assume that is not the case. Revamping the question and posting here will probably be rumbled!

Your home videos, promo mp3s by garage bands, promo videos etc may all be copyright-free and legitimate to download, copy and distribute. There's no reason you can't copy your family vacation dvd but your friends may wish you were legally barred from doing that!

Removal of digital copy protection is always illegal.

Starman*