Laquer Head
Well-Known Member
I'm building another desktop and I'd like some input on the build but I have some specific requirements.
The budget is semi-open ended--not a cheapy build--but also doesn't need to be $2000 +
Build must be in Canadian dollars this time and I do not need a LCD screen, keyboard, extra fans, thermal paste..etc.
I don't need an operating system either!
Motherboard must be ASUS!
CPU must be INTEL Quad!
Hard Drive/Drives should be minimum 1TB total (2 x 500GB..etc)
DDR3 Ram 4GB minimum!
ATI GPU high end.
Bonus points for lots of usb, esata, firewire, hdmi...etc..more connectivity--the better!
You can pick the rest!
Desktop will be used for games, heavy photo editing, residential/commercial design, & storage of high-res images and work data!
Must be fast--more important to be fast and efficient than oriented toward just a gaming machine!
Thanx
The budget is semi-open ended--not a cheapy build--but also doesn't need to be $2000 +
Build must be in Canadian dollars this time and I do not need a LCD screen, keyboard, extra fans, thermal paste..etc.
I don't need an operating system either!
Motherboard must be ASUS!
CPU must be INTEL Quad!
Hard Drive/Drives should be minimum 1TB total (2 x 500GB..etc)
DDR3 Ram 4GB minimum!
ATI GPU high end.
Bonus points for lots of usb, esata, firewire, hdmi...etc..more connectivity--the better!
You can pick the rest!
Desktop will be used for games, heavy photo editing, residential/commercial design, & storage of high-res images and work data!
Must be fast--more important to be fast and efficient than oriented toward just a gaming machine!
Thanx
Last edited: