--New comp--

brotherstan1k4

ok im seriously considering in getting a new comp and teh specs arent really revelant to my ?. i no technically how to put a cmop together but 1 thing i dont really underatand is how do u get the comp started up u no like how do u get an os installed and teh drivers for hardware and so i would have to add an extra $100 to the reciept cuz i need to buy and os??? or wut??? or is there ne possible way to tweak a restore disc from another comp and just change the drivers and stuff ???????

magicman

VIP Member
Woah brother stan, try and punctuate your posts a bit better, maybe a full stop after a while?? :p

With regards your PC, you will need to buy an operating system, I don't believe you can just use a restore disc from another computer - even if you could I believe that would be breaking the license of the software.

Once that's installed you use the CD that came with your motherboard to install onboard sound drivers, Ethernet etc...

brotherstan1k4

ok tahts wut i wanted and sry for the puncuation madness but i did post at 2 am and i type everywhere like im on aim so ya thx thats wut i wanted yo no