New Gaming PC

Okay, to the freaking noobs trying to rip him off or not, whatever, gtfo if you're not going to help him with suggestion other than him giving you money.

matt, do you need everything? as in operative system and case etc etc etc?

Listen son,

Don't accuse me of trying to rip people off.

Also, just because I'm new on this board doesn't mean I'm some scammer here to rip people.

I'm not a thief, a cheat, or a scammer and I resent being called...indirectly..but still.

And Ron...

chill man...I just wanted to make my point that nobody should assume a border crossing makes everyones price skyrocket.

Too be honest, I want you to help him because I'd like to see more small business succeed..

Seriously guys, best of luck and lets all just chill and be a community..
 
@matt

I do recommend you take a look at this build i just made.


Note:
Xp won't use the full 4 gb so if you want to use them at full switch to vista home premium 64 bits okay?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
OMG!!!! thanks dude, u just did exactly what i wanted, how much would i pay for a copy of vista?

Oh yeh, my dad has a vista PC that he bought through DELL, is it possible for me to install his copy of vista?
 
Last edited:
Oh yeh, my dad has a vista PC that he bought through DELL, is it possible for me to install his copy of vista?

Ok, well thanks for all the help, so if i follow that guide someone posted above building PC 101 you think i could handle this on my own? or is it really easier than it seems.

Haha is there anything i could do to thank u, like boost up ur rep or something...on this site.
 
ya man it is really easy. and it gets really fun too. i love it i hope you have the same passion. make sure you put up pics of your build. i'd personally like to see how you did.
best of luck to you.
 

Kinda ron, same vista but he needs the 1 license version which cost 109$ lol.


@matt

Isn't hard, except fighting with the freaking stock cpu fan :P but since i got you an aftermarket cpu fan i don't see why should be hard, just remember to read the manuals and keep yourself grounded from static so you don't kill any component.


As far as the vista your dad bought, well i'm not sure if he bough a retail version or just an upgrade so iono lol
 
well if your dad has a dell computer as do i. he prolly has a blueish type CD that says Windows Vista Home Premium... so on so forth. If he has that. Then you should be able to do it one time. I did it for my mom on her laptop. Its not retail but itll do. just install it. Its legal to since i called dell and asked them if this was illegal. They said technically no it isnt as long as it stays in teh household its fine. But be aware that you can only use that CD once to reinstall then after that. It wont let you do it ever again.
 
Back
Top