New motherboard = things going slowly over here

TeodoraP

For the past 2-3 weeks, my computer wouldn't open like usual, one press of a button. It required 2-3 pressings, each time, sometimes even more. Until 3 days ago, when it wouldn't open at all, no more. It results that the motherboard was damaged, so the guy who usually repairs my computer when somethings's wrong with it, changed it. Only that now, I have a little problem. It's not the actual speed of the Internet, 'cause it loads really fast, so do the videos I watch online, but all these go a bit staccato, so to speak. Hope someone understand what I'm saying. And this is not only the situation of the videos, but of anything I do online. It doesn't run smoothly anymore when, for example, I open a new tab. It's a bit slow in what concerns these things. Anyone has any idea how to fix this? It's kind of annoying.

linkin

VIP Member
When you change motherboard, it's a good idea to do a reinstallation or at least repair installation of windows to load the correct drivers. Also try installing the correct drivers from the web.