(New owner)Corsair Strafe RGB how to set more than 2 Zone Colors?

Hey guys its me again (lol jk) I just bought a Corsair Strafe RGB and was wondering if there was a way to set more than 2 color zones? Right now I can pick from 2 colors simultaneously but I was wanting to know if I can do 3 colors at once?

Appreciate the feedback I can get. Thanks
Cheers!

52504085-10157177312826979-2708124773031870464-o.jpg

Last edited:
I know I was able to customize my K70 completely with some Corsair software. iCue I believe is the name. I have set patterns, strobs, by key lighting all within the software. It allowed selection on each individual key as well as zone options. It wasn't the most intuitive so I ended up checking youtube for a walkthrough. That was a few years ago so it may be better now.

I know I was able to customize my K70 completely with some Corsair software. iCue I believe is the name. I have set patterns, strobs, by key lighting all within the software. It allowed selection on each individual key as well as zone options. It wasn't the most intuitive so I ended up checking youtube for a walkthrough. That was a few years ago so it may be better now.
Looked up a few Tutorials on Youtube haven't found anything on how to set up 3 Color Zones or Layers. I wish tho. Like for example I want Red in one part Blue the Other and Green the Other but I can only pick 2 colors.

I don't want to do a new Thread for this question as it would seem pointless but the Brightness Key and the Windows Lock Key on the keyboard aren't working. Any idea why?

novicegeek

I don't want to do a new Thread for this question as it would seem pointless but the Brightness Key and the Windows Lock Key on the keyboard aren't working. Any idea why?

Open up the iCUE program, click on the settings tab and see if there's a bar that is labeled "brightness." That should increase the brightness of your keyboard.

Open up the iCUE program, click on the settings tab and see if there's a bar that is labeled "brightness." That should increase the brightness of your keyboard.
I did I know its an option in the software but I should be able to do it from the keyboard. I read other people had the same issue with no fix at this point so not really a big deal.
Definitely no "kid" here, but just getting into computers, so I'm a late bloomer. I guess it's kind of like a second childhood for me (or is it called a midlife crisis?)
Well I am older than 26 but I just started learning about computer a few years ago at my Community College so I know the very basic Stuff.

Darren

Staff member
Definitely no "kid" here, but just getting into computers, so I'm a late bloomer. I guess it's kind of like a second childhood for me (or is it called a midlife crisis?)
Lol I'm 23 so guess my word choice doesn't apply here. :D

Even of the few RGB components I have I set them at white and never went back.