New pc

Droogie

New Member
Ok, so I'm going to customize and build a new pc, using parts from newegg most likely. I want to spend about 1,000-1,200 on this PC. I want to go with a SLI 780i MOBO, and probably 9800 GTX. Any good prices on parts? recommendations on RAM, PSU, Cases, anything? Is the 780i worth it?
 

He can't use an Intel CPU on AMD MOBO

He should get this MOBO
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128345

Or this MOBO if he plans to crossfire
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138123

Ok, so I'm going to customize and build a new pc, using parts from newegg most likely. I want to spend about 1,000-1,200 on this PC. I want to go with a SLI 780i MOBO, and probably 9800 GTX. Any good prices on parts? recommendations on RAM, PSU, Cases, anything? Is the 780i worth it?

If you want Nvidia GPU then I would recommend this GPU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500037

And get this motherboard if you plan to SLI
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131232
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks a lot for the help many of those parts are ones that I have saved as favorites, Think I'm going to go with Intel, over AMD just becuase I am more familiar with it. How's crossfire in compared to SLI?
 
Back
Top