James^.^
New Member
I'm building a new pc for a family member and am trying to save as much money as possible but also make it good for some gaming
Please check for compatibility also because I haven't done much with amd. They apparently make pretty good cheap processors though, but if you find an intel that matches the price but is more powerful please post the link.
1. Case
2.Mobo
3.Processor
4.HDD
5.DvD burner
6.RAM
7.GPU
8.PSU
Will this be able to run Unreal tournament and COD4 on highest settings with a good frame rate (about 40 fps) ?
Please check for compatibility also because I haven't done much with amd. They apparently make pretty good cheap processors though, but if you find an intel that matches the price but is more powerful please post the link.
1. Case
2.Mobo
3.Processor
4.HDD
5.DvD burner
6.RAM
7.GPU
8.PSU
Will this be able to run Unreal tournament and COD4 on highest settings with a good frame rate (about 40 fps) ?