New to the Forum

aramp1

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I don't know much about computers, but I'm very interested. I'm actually thinking about building my next one.

Anyways, right now, I'm getting an error that says "Spool32 has caused an unknown error and will now shut down". Does anyone know what that is? Thanks for the help.

ARAMP1

TheChef

What OS do you have? 95, 98, 2000, or XP? Do you have Norton Anti-Virus Installed? And does it say something about an invalid page fault?

Last edited:

aramp1

Makes sense. I have Windows Me and I’m trying to install a Lexmark printer. For some reason, it won’t install.

ARAMP1

superflysmith

Just a little helpful hint, a lot of errors and messages or questions you have can be solved by typing the message in the google search bar. Good luck.

EMO-TOCROSS

First off, welcome to the forum :). This is the perfect place to learn how to build a succesfull computer by yourself. You've got question's, we've got answer's ;) - radioshack i think :(

aramp1

Thanks everyone! I finally got my printer working late last night (actually it was more like early this morning) Superflysmith, thanks for the info! It works!!!!

ARAMP1