Next gen consoles!

atomic

Ok, im not sure if this has been posted before or not...but after speaking to alot of friends about the ps3 and xbox360 most prefer the fanboy stick by one company approach, ie no reason for supporting the said product just they prefer some name on there box!

So how do you all rate the new consoles? If you dont know the specs or cant find them i will post them...personally i think the xbox360 has a better chance but sony have the market for consoles.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
i agree with you 100%. the reason im going with xbox 360 is it seems more of an entertainment system which i would prefer rather than just a games console. but i think this is microsofts best chance t o take the game console market, but its gonna be a very close call this round

atomic

I am not to well informed about the capabilitys of the cell cpu in sonys new box. But microsoft are saying they will have 3 3.2ghz cores in there console...granted it might not mean much...but i think microsoft have won this 1...plus the earlier release date (which gave sony its hands down market share).

Last edited:

flame1117

banned
I think PS# will be better, microsft will get more byus from fanboys and make more money, but i think sony will get more fanoys then i did have before, and i think this is in the game console section....