no audio output device problem

diuwsc234

i have an old Dell R52 computer that has "no output device problem", please refer me to a link where i could get a valid working audio driver for this computer

diuwsc234

Have you just installed Windows again?

Usually this is a combination of chipset and sound drivers.

Go here and download this and run it - http://downloadmirror.intel.com/20775/eng/SetupChipset.exe

bummer, it says it requires a newer version of windows, i only have vista :( & yes it happened after reinstalling, but i know last time i somehow managed to find one online but for the life of me, i cant figure out where i got it

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Go to dells website and enter the service tag number and you can download all the required drivers needed for it.

diuwsc234

What kind of computer is this? The only R52 I can find is a IBM/Lenovo Laptop/ThinkPad. Not a Dell.

sorry my bad guys its ibm lenovo R52, now one of your links actually worked - the official page one -, after the updates the lil' red cross on the icon is gone, so tnx :)

.... and while i'm at this - i also can't get the key for symbol @ to work, its placed on the letter Q, but since i need a european keyboard, cause there are special letters, how can i get the @ to work ... is there a way i could maybe add my own combo and somehow insert it on the keyboard

Last edited: