No Way ! This Thing Stops You Downloading Spyware Software Nad It Does Even More...

jonny-chip

UMM wont work when i copy it in browser bar cuz i cant connect to internet in safe mode pluz everytime i find a website and i reboot pc it block that site i went on, with some weird site which r all differnet plus i need a answer before this bug eat all the last links to this site :mad:

jonny-chip

Your copy and paste idea wont work i need another idea loook am on my last link to this site cause of this spyware problem i need a answer very Quickly before i cant acsess this site so please help !

jonny-chip

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schonza

Well, for starters, there are only so many people trained to help remove spy-ware/mal-ware/ad-ware properly, so you'll have to be patient. Secondly, by continuously posting, you're actually going to make someone ignore you.

As for your problem, If you can't open the site that buzz recommended to you, or any of the programs to fix the problem, I'd suggest you reformat the drive. So I'll run you through the steps, but don't do it unless someone else agrees with me since there may be a way to get rid of it.

NOTE: You will lose all your data/files and programs when you do this, so back-up anything you wish to keep. Also you may want to print these instructions out, as you will be unable to access the internet when performing this procedure.

1. Find your Operating System CD.
2. Insert the CD
3. Restart the computer.
4. Enter your BIOS Setup.
5. Go through all your menus and settings, and change your BOOT PRIORITIES to make your CD/DVD-ROM boot up first.
6. Save these changes and exit BIOS.
7. Wait for the computer to reboot, and after the BIOS screen has gone, wait for a prompt asking you to press any key to continue.
8. Do so, and you'll enter the windows setup.
9. Follow the prompts, untill you get to a stage where it asks you to pick a partition to install windows on.
10. Delete all partitions.
11. Partition the hard drive.
12. Reformat the drive.
13. Allow windows to copy setup files to the drive.
14. Allow the computer to restart, ignoring the press any key request.
15. It should open windows setup, and from there you'll be fine.

jonny-chip

am 14 i dont have permission to do this is there a more better way of doing this cause i seen other sites talking about this problem a i got and tell the person to remove certain files on hijck so cant u help me this way ?

codeman0013

Sounds to me after reading this if you are not gonna take buzzes advice then you need to have a total reformat done and if you are not comfortable with this then you should be a lot more careful in the future what sites you go to. Especially if this isnt your computer!!! My best option since you wont do what buzz says is just reformatt it would be a lot easier and faster but you would lose all the data on the drive.

Buzz1927

Digaredd
jonny-chip, I'm starting to question your motives here. You ask for help, advice is given that you ignore, you then get angry at the people trying to help you, and claim to have found the solution elsewhere, but you haven't acted on it, but prefer to come back here to demand more advice. Please follow the advice already given, then post back with the results.

MadModder

Don't get your balls in a knot; because it was you, not us, that screwed up your computer.

You really only have three choices.

1. Take Buzz's advice, and possibly get rid of the virus.
2. Reformat (Erase hard drive, Reinstall Windows.)
3. Take this somewhere else, so they can tell you exactly what we have just told you.

jonny-chip

but i tried all other solutions and its helps a lil but still got the porblem with most of my webpages getin blocked my other websites and i cant reformat my drive my parents wont let me am just saying i seen this problem get solved by using hijackthis