noob's bored of my current setup sale

Gooberman

my god it's like buying the mb on newegg but you get other crap with it ^^ If I was to get it I would probably use my 8500GT and i probably wouldn't use a case :) man that would be sweet ;P

bomberboysk

my god it's like buying the mb on newegg but you get other crap with it ^^ If I was to get it I would probably use my 8500GT and i probably wouldn't use a case :) man that would be sweet ;P
What kinda cpu would you be running with it though, since your current cpu is amd...

just a noob

it is missing the factory sound card, i didn't feel like arguing with asus tech support to get another, so i just bought a creative from newegg for 40 bucks

Gooberman

Well I need to call my grandma soon anyways and I ask her if she can buy things online like paypal or something ;) if so then yippee!! lol if not :(

just a noob

would anybody here be interested in a phat psp(highly moddable one) and some games(only i can remember are god of war: chains of olympus, and the jack and daxter game) plus a 1gb memory card, for $140 shipped?

just a noob

i need to stop being such a post hoar, but would anybody be interested in a halo 3 edition xbox 360(20gb hdd, and 1 controller), with guitar hero aerosmith(and guitar), command and conquer 3, halo3, frontlines fuel of war, bioshock, saints row 2, and assassins creed(for a total of 7 games), so to sum it up, that would be an xbox 360 console with 20gb hdd, an xbox 360 and guitar hero controller, with 7 games, the console was never connected to xbox live either(aside from getting some stuff for backrounds or whatever they're called) $300 plus shipping in the us

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
would anybody here be interested in a phat psp(highly moddable one) and some games(only i can remember are god of war: chains of olympus, and the jack and daxter game) plus a 1gb memory card, for $140 shipped?

i need to stop being such a post hoar, but would anybody be interested in a halo 3 edition xbox 360(20gb hdd, and 1 controller), with guitar hero aerosmith(and guitar), command and conquer 3, halo3, frontlines fuel of war, bioshock, saints row 2, and assassins creed(for a total of 7 games), so to sum it up, that would be an xbox 360 console with 20gb hdd, an xbox 360 and guitar hero controller, with 7 games, the console was never connected to xbox live either(aside from getting some stuff for backrounds or whatever they're called) $300 plus shipping in the us

You may want to throw all this stuff into a new thread, or update your OP.