Now What...

kopanowsall

Ok Say i finished buliding my comp everything is setup except micrsoft windows..
Ok i know u jsut shove in the cd and crap and install it but after that Where can i find drivers for what i need what kind of drivers would i need would it be free?

Lax

VIP Member
Well usually the drivers would come with the seperate parts. If you're trying to install WinXP then yes all you need to do is "shove that crap in" and have it boot from the CD-ROM in the bios. After it installs it should find most if not all the drivers already if they are common products.If it doesn't simply go to the company site of the products and look for the download section, they should all be there. (You do NEED to install the mobo drivers first though.)

4W4K3

VIP Member
after installing all CD-drivers, i usually windows update till everything is updated. then i go online and get the drivers that i REALLY want (like www.ati.com to get latest catalyst, or the website for my sound card to get latest from them) Windows won't give you those kinds of drivers.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I know u jsut shove in the cd and crap and install it but after that Where can I find drivers for what I need what kind of drivers would I need would it be free?
Drivers are free. Windows and such have enough drivers to allow the system to boot up to a state to allow you to manually install other drivers :)