!nv4_disp! Games=Blue screen

Russianator

Hello,
My problem is that whenever I try to play a game this blue screen pops out with lots of windows language (Signs lik e ***....) and this text ''Nv4_disp''.
I have read many forums, but none have helped....
Some say it helps to use the old drivers, but when I do this my games dont work at all......:confused:
Some (Windows help pages) say that it help putting the card accselerator down to nothing, but then no games work either.....
I have tried new, old and even modified drivers but nothing seems to solve the problem....I dont even remember when It started..:confused:

But in normal (when not playing a game) and just surfing the web etc....It works fine.:mad:

I have also found out that many people that have this problem are stuck in infiniti just like me. (With no solution) but then agein I thought maybe some more experianced people could tell....=You guys :)

Thanks for all help and sorry for such a long explenation
PS: The blue screen pops up either in the begining of the game (not the movie part) or after about 2-5min:eek:

Russianator

Yes, I use the Drive Cleaner PRO to clean my old drivers, I also uninstaled them in control panel. You mentioned something about ''board chip drivers for the AGP driver'' what is that? If you mean the motherboard drivers I got them.....?