millz777
New Member
Hey all,
hope you're all having a very merry christmas!
Basically i want to compose a list of components for a build i want to do early january. I live in the UK so newegg is outta the question sadly
I'm not sure wether to go with a i5 based build or a another quad core like a q6600? i've built a computer before so it shudnt be any problem in that area.
If anyone can just advise me as to what good parts i could include?, ive got a few things in mind but just wanted everyones opinion!
I want to be able to play games with reasonably good frame rates on mid-high settings.
thanks in advance everyone! and hope you all have a very good happy holidays!
hope you're all having a very merry christmas!
Basically i want to compose a list of components for a build i want to do early january. I live in the UK so newegg is outta the question sadly
I'm not sure wether to go with a i5 based build or a another quad core like a q6600? i've built a computer before so it shudnt be any problem in that area.
If anyone can just advise me as to what good parts i could include?, ive got a few things in mind but just wanted everyones opinion!
thanks in advance everyone! and hope you all have a very good happy holidays!