Old web design software

Mike

I have a new computer and an old website designed on Netscape Composer 4.7. I'm trying to learn Adobe GoLive and ultimately change over everything from Composer to GoLive but so far I haven't discovered an easy way. My question: does anyone know where I can go to get a download of Composer 4.7? I tried bringing it over from the old computer but that's not working because some of the original download files weren't saved (or something like that). I can't seem to find it on a Google search either. Any ideas?

Mike

Charly,
You know, I have to admit that that's a possibility I hadn't even considered. Since I know the program fairly well I suppose I could fake it as far as doing the page design without knowing the language. My hope, however, was to keep this as simple as possible until I'm able to become proficient with GoLive. I think for now I may be better off without introducing any new difficulty factors. I appreciate the thought, though. If I come up with no other alternatives I may appeal to you later. Thanks much.

Mike