Online buy

The Astroman

I know I already asked this on an other post, but I prefer putting it here: Has anyone ordered or knows someone who has from www.millionbuy.com, and have any comments? They have great prices, I'm just concerned, they're TOO good! :D

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
actually click buy on one of the items, and it takes you to a store.yahoo.com secure shopping thing which makes me think its genuine. WOW im thinking i should buy some stuff from here

SGohar

The Astroman said:
I know I already asked this on an other post, but I prefer putting it here: Has anyone ordered or knows someone who has from www.millionbuy.com, and have any comments? They have great prices, I'm just concerned, they're TOO good! :D
It's definitely a legit website, do a Google search and you can find articles about this website. It's in the FloridaToday.com news: http://www.floridatoday.com/news/verge/stories/2004/may/051604cp.htm
FloridaToday.com said:
Behold, youthful generation, the wide world of cyberspace can quench your materialistic thirst. Bargain sites, like eBay, Half.com and Millionbuy.com, are nonstop fountains that can supply trendy must-haves and hard-to-find collectibles.

The Astroman

How about DJ mart.com? When I try to checkout, I have a .store.yahoo.com adress. Has anyone bought from them? Are they legit?