Opinions Wanted! (Gamer Computer Build, with a budget!)

Wedes

New Member
I put my build up here a few days ago, got a lot of replies, did some thinking and now I'm back with v2 of this build! Lemme know what you think about it!
datorfn.png


As this is a budget build I gotta stay below or around 1800$/1243£ (14000SEK) so if you've got suggestions on improvements please keep this in mind and also remember that computer hardware is generally more expensive in Sweden than in the US/UK. Also to see if the product you're thinking about is available where I live you can just search for the product name on http://www.prisjakt.nu and if it shows up I'm able to buy it =)

This computer will generally be used for gaming and perhaps some Photoshop/Dreamweaver.

I hope this is enough info for you to get a general overview of the build and thanks in advance for the feedback :)
 
Last edited:
Those are all solid parts and a good high end build.

If you are into photos you might want a built in all in one memory card reader. They dont cost much and are very convenient.
 
Hello im new here, but this looked like a thread that would help me also. I was into gaming quite a bit but have not been lately.So im seriously out of date with the particulars of what's needed to jump back into it.
My main question and i hope this may help the Op also is this.Should i go quad core right off the bat and forget about anything less,or would a lesser processor play the newer games and work decently? Thanks
 
Hello im new here, but this looked like a thread that would help me also. I was into gaming quite a bit but have not been lately.So im seriously out of date with the particulars of what's needed to jump back into it.
My main question and i hope this may help the Op also is this.Should i go quad core right off the bat and forget about anything less,or would a lesser processor play the newer games and work decently? Thanks

Of what I've heard the dual-cores still work since most games don't utilize 4 cores anyways but if I were you I would go for a 4 core build as it'll last longer until you gotta get a whole new system.
 
Of what I've heard the dual-cores still work since most games don't utilize 4 cores anyways but if I were you I would go for a 4 core build as it'll last longer until you gotta get a whole new system.

Most newer games can utilize four cores or more. I can think of several that can use as many as 12.


TS, this is nowhere near a budget build. A budget build would be somewhere below $700-800, IMO. What you've got here is a high-powered gaming rig, and a good one at that. I love that case.
 
Of what I've heard the dual-cores still work since most games don't utilize 4 cores anyways but if I were you I would go for a 4 core build as it'll last longer until you gotta get a whole new system.

Thank's Bro.... yea i gotta get it together also.:D
 
Well a budget can be any size I mean you can't say the government budget isn't a budget just cuz it's on several billion dollars x) This is a budget build when it comes to high end gaming.
 
Back
Top