order from Newegg?

bOOgi mAn

banned
Hey guys I just got into computers so i have never use Newegg before i was just wondering earlier today (6/29/05) i ordered a new keyboard and mouse at 9:30 (Eastern) i set the shipment as rush the one that you pay 2.99$ extra for i was just wondering since its Thursday and my ordered will only be processed tomorrow when will my stuff arrive .... anyone who has had experience with Newegg before could you tell me? Thanks

kof2000

never order on a thursday unless you live closer or ur fedex delivers on weekends or else you will have to wait till monday or tuesday to get the products.

j0hn00

In the future, it's a waste to have your order rushed. Newegg is pretty efficient about getting their orders out right away. I live in NY and most of the stuff I order comes from NJ with a few from CA. For me, it takes 3 business days for the shipment to arrive from the day I ordered.

monkeykevin

I always get my stuff from NewEgg... MOST of my stuff comes in a day early or two ^_^ Love NewEgg and Whorship FedEx... Any how I order on Monday I get Thursday so I dunno bout Rush shipping... isn't it if you want your ITEM prosses sooner? well I don't think its worth it.. it just gives your ITEM more priority to be sent out sooner.

LittleHoov

in my experience(about a grand worth) newegg is extremely fast, if i order it at the right time things get to me with 4-5 days, and i live in rural missouri...which is right in the middle compared to neweggs two places they ship from....newegg doesnt actually have the lowest prices...but IMO their service is hard to top..and they package their stuff very well..ive never had anything damaged...so order away..just order stuff early during the day and it will definetely process and possibly even ship the same day...then usually within 3-4 days you will have it in your grubby paws:)

aramp1

I've never paid the extra to get my order processed faster. I usually get my stuff in 3-4 days without it.

bOOgi mAn

banned
ahhh man so i paid the 2.99 for no reason dang well its gonna get here on monday that sucks. will they refund my noney. cuz thats not 1 to 2 days thats 4 days. and PS its my dads money so i dont thin he'll care sbout 2.99

iLL-Faded

i always get my orders in 2 business days from newegg, i always aim on sun or mon when i place my orders so it can arrive on tues or weds

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
yeah newegg is really good at getting the stuff to you. They're always atleast one day before schedual if not two. Rushing them wouldn't do much and i don't know my ppl would pay extra for the three or two day delivery...