Ordered a new case, few Q's.

traviswrx

Hey guys. I ordered a raidmax cobra case. What im asking is, should I use all available fan slots in the front? It can accomidate four total.
So, ill have 4 fans on intake, 2 rear fans on exhaust and the side fan on exhaust? Thanks

Also, it has a 420 PSU. Im not going to have any problems running my xp with say..3 cold cathode lights?

SFR

Truth fears no questions
traviswrx said:
Hey guys. I ordered a raidmax cobra case. What im asking is, should I use all available fan slots in the front? It can accomidate four total.
traviswrx said:
So, ill have 4 fans on intake, 2 rear fans on exhaust and the side fan on exhaust? Thanks

I would like to know what hardware components you plan to put inside that case which would need that kind of fan power....

Many times people spend unnecessary money on parts they do not need...

In your case (pun intended), you might be spending money on fans that you do not need.

traviswrx

Well, its not like fans are expensive at all. It already comes with 2 rear fans and 1 side fan. Im kind of leaning towards 2 or 3 front fans . Any suggestions?

SFR

Truth fears no questions
traviswrx said:
Well, its not like fans are expensive at all. It already comes with 2 rear fans and 1 side fan. Im kind of leaning towards 2 or 3 front fans . Any suggestions?
Okay, so if they are not expensive... does it really matter if you max out on them? I guess the beter-to-be-safe-than-sorry approach works.

What are the computer specifications (ie: motherboard, cpu, etc..)? Are you going to be overclocking?

traviswrx

Well I heard that you should always have more fans bringing air out of the case then into the case. so if i had 3 exhaust, 2 intake?

robina_80

theres no point putting all them fans in ive asked so many people and they say YOU DONT NEED IT ATALL whays the point just waisting your money just get a heatsink/fan for your cpu and thats it!!!