Outlook 2007 receives messages but they dont appear

emu88

Hi. At work we have 2 computers with microsoft outlook 2007 installed both set up to receive emails from 3 accounts. When I send an email from my computer i CC the other email addresses we use. When I click send/receive on the other computer it downloads the CC'ed message from the server that I just sent from the other computer but it doesnt pop up as an unread message in the inbox at all. Send and receive just finishes then no change to any of my folders. I logged into our server on the webmail and the CC'ed messages are there, but when downloaded with outlook they dont appear.

HELP!

wilsoncd35

What is indicating that the e-mail was actually downloaded? Check View > Current View > Messages to make sure your view is not filtering out new messages.

Account Settings, E-mail tabbed page. Click on each account in the list while observing the path shown at the bottom of the window next to the Change Folder button. Ensure that the folder path shown is where you are actually looking for the new mail messages.

good luck

bosing

On the internet email settings of your outlook, check your setting on the delivery option. Put a check mark to leave the message on the server and delete it after several days. Your message might have been deleted right away after your first computer downloaded the email. Hope this helps...