Overclockers.co.uk

Just a quick question I apologize, I was just wondering if anyone here knew, theres a friend of mine from portugal who is looking at buying some computer parts. I was wondering if overclockers.co.uk can ship to his country. I looked at the website and it was not 100% positive, I was wondering if anyone had any personal experience. I apologize if i posted it in the wrong section, and if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks~
 
yes they will deliver to protugal

you have 4 options for delievery price is based on microsoft office home

DHL Worldwide Express (EU) £15.64

DPD Classic Europe £29.70

Euro 48 £31.50

International Priority Signed For £14.36

obviously the bigger the parcel the more you will pay
 
I bought stuff from them be4, no problem at all.
Where is your friend? It would be better he buy locally due to the manufacture warranty issue.
 
yeah good point will cost a bomb to send it if your buying a desktop computer you could spend that on buying better parts locally
 
Back
Top