Password Manager

WhoX

Just wanted to know if anyone here uses a password manager and what brand you use.

For a long time I stored all my passwords and serial keys in OneNote. In OneNote you can password sections for security purposes, but with a major drawback. OneNote does not sync protected sections to OneDrive. That doesn't work for me, I need to be able to access that data via my tablet. I've also tested the password manager in Chrome and the one included in my security software, but they hardly offered the features I was looking for.

I found an app, titled Enpass, on the Google Play store that up till now does everything I want. You can store practically anything you want protected in Enpass. Couple of things I notice up front though: the app for android costs around 10 Euros, the same on Windows 10's app store. But, before I purchased the Windows 10 version, I noticed that on the Enpass official web site they are offering another Windows version (with more features than the Windows 10 app) for free. After setting them up on the desktop and tablet, I was happy to see that they sync seamlessly via the cloud with one another. For some odd reason syncing via OneDrive is hit and miss, luckily doing the same thing using Google works flawlessly. Customer service is very friendly too, they respond quickly to questions and suggestions.