PC AMD or PC INTEL ?

xlellox

New Member
I usually use pc for media player, msn, facebook, emule, INTERNET and i play football manager, age of empire. I have always more programs at the same time. I would a fast pc. I have it on for about twelve hours

PC INTEL

intel i3 530
asrock p55 extreme lga 1156
kingston 2gb ddr3 1333 valueram cl9
lc-power-6600 600w silent giant 2.2
samsung hd502hj spinpoint f3 500gb
case ms-tech lc-402 black

PC AMD

ENERMAX 425W MODU 82+ EMD425AWT
Cooler Master Elite 330 Black
LG GH22NS50 RBBB 22x SATA bulk Black € 25,00
Gigabyte MA785GT-UD3H (785G,AM3,ATX,DDR3,VGA,AMD)
AMD - Athlon II X4 630 2,8 Ghz socket AM3 Box
KINGSTON DDR3 2GB / 1333Mhz Valueram CL9
SAMSUNG HD502HJ SpinPoint F3 3,5" 500GB SATAII 16MB 7200rpm


Sorry for bad english, I'm italian boy. =)

Thanks.
 
yeah amd is the best on price. I think their best bang for buck cpu is the 620, which is a quad core. Ive managed to OC one of these from 2.6Ghz to 3.5Ghz.
 
Intel make the best top cpu's usually, but they are always a lot more expensive. AMD tend to have better performance for price. If you want the BEST hardcore gaming pc go intel, if you are on a budget like most, AMD is the way to go and this is coming from a intel lover.
 
I vote for your Advanced Micro Devices build. If you multi-task you would benefit more from an Athlon II Quad-Core over an Intel i3 Dual-Core processor.
 
What's the better pc Intel with a budget of 350 euro?
case+cpu+motherboard+energy power+ram+hard disk

For that budget, AMD is the way to go. Do you have some online retailer who can show the price within your country?

This come with GBP 310 in UK, which is roughly 350 Euro.

AMD Athlon II X2 250
AMD 770/ 785G chipset mobo. for budget brand, probably MSI or Asrock
2 x 1GB DDR3 RAM
ATI 4550/ 4650 video card
WD/ Seagate 250GB HDD
DVD burner
Good 500W PSU
Cheap case, but make sure it have enough fan for ventilation

This come with GBP 310 in UK, which is roughly 350 Euro.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top