PC game for my bro

Fure6

my bro just got a sony viao desktop pc, and i want to get him a computer game now.

Does anyone want to sell me a working copy of Halo for PC? Doesn't matter if it's bootleg'd or not, don't care. Just as long as it works!

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
For PC? The game is buggy :( ... im not a big Halo fan... but the game was very good until the instability caught up :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I'd reccomend Painkiller ... not much in terms of variety and stuff but hell -- the stake gun. :D

4W4K3

VIP Member
Praetor said:
For PC? The game is buggy :( ... im not a big Halo fan... but the game was very good until the instability caught up :)

i stole it off someone computer at a LAN party...i wasnt happy with it at all. even on my buddies computer it was very buggy and ran terrible. what are the vaio's specs??? ive worked on a few and there ok comps for gaming...most of the time. and what does u bro like? shooters, strategy, online, action /adventure?? i like Thief Deadly Shadows with a passion and Lineage 2...suggest those if the Vaio ca play them...need a good GPU.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Praetor said:
Thief is a hard game LOL .. so is FarCry

lol yeah it is. but thats what makes it fun for me. any game you can run through blasting your guns and jumping off buildings is just too chaotic for me. i prefer more realistic down to earth strength and speed. thief seems to do a pretty good job all around.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wait for Doom III, when's that baby comin' out?
It's gone gold. August here we come. ... of course if you come by the 'loo i can give you a preview ... it's damned nice .... wait no... it's damned TERRIFYING :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
What are you doing with a preview? You mean you have a working demo or something?
Let's just say I shouldn't say anything else. In case you werent aware, ATi leaked the Alpha (version 0.02) back at E3 two years ago (possibly as an attempt to cause problems since nVidia decided to back Doom3 or vice versa) ... back in February (Feb11 to be exact), the Beta 2 was "found" with 11 maps and most of the weapons - no bfg .. course i was too damn terrified to care .... i had my minigun and 999999999999999999999999 bullets -- which wasnt enough to give me any comfort --- neither was the god mode LOL ... the game certainly brings the "mood" of Doom back and does justice to the "Doom" name .... (cant say that about Halflife2 though although the hype will ensure the game does well)

4W4K3

VIP Member
Praetor said:
Let's just say I shouldn't say anything else. In case you werent aware, ATi leaked the Alpha (version 0.02) back at E3 two years ago (possibly as an attempt to cause problems since nVidia decided to back Doom3 or vice versa) ... back in February (Feb11 to be exact), the Beta 2 was "found" with 11 maps and most of the weapons - no bfg .. course i was too damn terrified to care .... i had my minigun and 999999999999999999999999 bullets -- which wasnt enough to give me any comfort --- neither was the god mode LOL ... the game certainly brings the "mood" of Doom back and does justice to the "Doom" name .... (cant say that about Halflife2 though although the hype will ensure the game does well)

you suck! lol i want a "demo" lol. not that i could even play it with my little 9200 lmao.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
1. Note that I didnt make any mention of anything after the February11 leak. For a reason.

2. If you played the game you'd understand, anything short of God Mode + 10 billion rockets isnt gonna be comforting enough. You'll love it. First level .... Hell Knight.... no joke! ... in the 2nd or 3rd room at that! :D