PC, & Graphics Card - Ready to BUY!

LandsEnd

New Member
Hows this set up? I'm on a budget no more then 450.00 on a tower pc, & around 60.00 on a graphics card. Trying to keep it around 500.00 total.

http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5582726&CatId=4928

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sapphire-ATI-Ra...emQQptZPCC_Video_TV_Cards?hash=item2c528d063b

Would this work ok? Just occasional light gaming. I tend to play older games, & not the latest.

Would my old Geforce 4 ti 4600 graphics card be better then the installed Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 on this PC, or should I just get the above 1 I mentioned?
 
Last edited:
NO, not interested in that at all craneop never even heard of it. My newest game is a 2005 (Toca Race Driver 3), and I only have 4 games. How much better is it over the 4500x, and will it work with that PC? OR can I just use my old Geforce 4 ti 4600, & save some money? By the way my old PC is 8.5 years old.
Compaq 5430US. Look it up. :) This should be quite an improvement to what I'm use to.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top