theTenfold
New Member
I have this E-machine W3118. I have an old xp cd (the purple kind with only sp1 on it) I installed this cd on the computer. We have 2 computers in the house and a cable modem being split to our rooms through a router. I used my pc to install xp, then install sound drivers, video drivers, and sp2. What my problem is, is that no "network adapters" are under the device manager. It wont recognize my ethernet cable. I have tried getting network drivers off this computer for the computer that came with the xp cd, except I used them for my e-machine. I tried the e-machine site for the exact model, but no network drivers are there. All the drivers from the xp cd's computer (old dell came with that cd) just tell me to go into device manager and update the network adapter, which isn't even there.
Can anyone please help me?
Edit: Nvm I'm dumb lol I fixed it. Had to download a video driver that came with an ethernet driver
Can anyone please help me?
Edit: Nvm I'm dumb lol I fixed it. Had to download a video driver that came with an ethernet driver
Last edited: