pc problem

Sebouh

okey guys my pc went crazy. at many times chat windows closes whil i am chating.many internet pages open close while i am working.taskbar moves around.and for a little while, the open windows freeze so i can't do anything on them. and often the taskbar manager window appears.

i scanned guys my pc for viruses with mcaffe but trial version i also scanned with free antivirus called avats. i also scan for spyware with ad aware se personal/

guys plz help everytime i am gettign angry i work on soemthign then it closes .

plz help

Sebouh

okey guys is there any solution or i have no option just to format.

dont think guys my PC cannot support my software becoz until i downloaded a file it was working very well.i downloaded a goal from a site.

Last edited:

Bobo

banned
Sebouh said:
dont think guys my PC cannot support my software becoz until i downloaded a file it was working very well.i downloaded a goal from a site.

goal?

Sounds like virus/spyware

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Gsus phriggen khrist! Is it really neccesary to make it so difficult for us to help you? The stuff that we've been asking for is basic information for without it we cant help you (imagine going into the doctor's office and sitting there expecting him to 'make it better'). At ~175 posts you've been around long enough and should have the common sense required to make it easier for us to help you!

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
i downloaded a file it was working very well.i downloaded a goal from a site.

It would have been best said at the very begining. Also what the heck do you mean by downloaded a goal?

Edit:

Just wanted to mention that all the guys want is your system specs and operating system information and you should always mention what you did b4 all went bad. No one can help if you leave out information because without being able for us to get our hands on your computer we really have nothing to work with here.

Last edited:

Sebouh

okey operating system is windows xp professiona version 2002.it doesnt have any service pack.

for hardwares as i mentioned before

Intel Celeron Processor
433 MHz
128 MB of RAM
pentium 4
cd/dvd rom
vga 64

Yeti

VIP Member
surely it needs more ram for xp?
Well, according to Microsoft 128 MB is the minimum requirement though 64 MB is supported with performance loss. I would recommend at least 256 MB though.