PC startup problems

Zeus2005

hey!

Weird, my girlfriend just phoned me n said her PC is weird when starting up...... either it takes ages to load up or just has a black screen! We re-installed windows on it like 2 days ago it get it runnin like new again but now this problem has come up. im goin over to see if i can fix it but anyone got any ideas? its a good pc, 2.8 Ghz, 512 Ram......so it shouldt take ages to load up, and it was loadin fine when i left.

Hope you can help!

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
You can try resoldering the CPU onto the motherboard, maybe one of the pins got loose. On a more serious note, there's obviously not enough information here to do anything. ;)

arnel222429

hey!

Weird, my girlfriend just phoned me n said her PC is weird when starting up...... either it takes ages to load up or just has a black screen! We re-installed windows on it like 2 days ago it get it runnin like new again but now this problem has come up. im goin over to see if i can fix it but anyone got any ideas? its a good pc, 2.8 Ghz, 512 Ram......so it shouldt take ages to load up, and it was loadin fine when i left.

Hope you can help!

format is my idea..please do..clean it always