Phenom II vs. FX

claptonman

I just don't get how the 6100 beats the 960T...
I've always read tha the FX series were Crap. Or maybe the 6100 is the only good FX out there :O

Keep in mind that this test measures the CPU and how many calculations it can do per minute or something similar. The 2 extra "cores" will help that.

But yes, even the 4100 beats the 960t. Can't believe everything you read.

M1kkelZR

Wow... Yeah thats true. Or I may have misread everything and only the FX8xxx where the not so good FX CPU's. Wouldn't the 960T beat the 6100 then if you unlock it? In a theoretical way anyway.

JLuchinski

Does anyone know where I can get the hotfix for Windows 7? I pushed it to just under 4 ghz and got a score of 7205. I'm going to run some more tests later and see how far I can oc my GPU.

Russ88765

Keep in mind that this test measures the CPU and how many calculations it can do per minute or something similar. The 2 extra "cores" will help that.

But yes, even the 4100 beats the 960t. Can't believe everything you read.

Maybe it's just me, but in doing some research it appears that the 4100 is the best deal in quadcore cpu's at the moment. Only 100 bucks? That's cheap for the kind of performance the thing is dishing out. If I was to build right now, it would most likely be the chip i'd run with unless the client requested an intel build.