Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobaj

VIP Member
Hi, is there a plan out there that gives a free camera cell phone free shipping and like free nights and weakends with me paying nothing. I am looking for something thats cheap heck if it were ten dollers and thats it for all that (no monthly bill) that would be great also. help me out I realy would like a cell phone, oh and one for my girlfriend also. :D

Last edited:

The Astroman

Are you completely dumb or are you doing it on purpose? You're asking for FREE 1000s of $???? And you expect someone to says: "Sure, just give me your bank account number, i'll have it transferred in the morning"????

WOW

kof2000

most of there providers do that provided that you sign up for their years of planned service.

SlothX311

so wait you want a free phone.....free shipping.....free nights.....free weekends.......and you want all of this without paying a monthly bill.....you must be high :confused:

kobaj

VIP Member
I think you missunderstood I meant a plan where a free phone and when I make calls it adds minutes and at the end of the month I pay those minutes and only those, ANd the free nights and weakends stuff was like an add on.

Rambo

kobaj said:
I think you missunderstood I meant a plan where a free phone and when I make calls it adds minutes and at the end of the month I pay those minutes at the end of the month I pay those minutes and only those, ANd the free nights and weakends stuff was like an add on.

kobaj said:
(no monthly bill)

I have one Smilie for this:

:confused:

ZER0X

VIP Member
Thread closed

*Nothing comes as free as that without it being a big scam
*Next time you open a thread read over it so people will understand
*Partial Thread Flaming

Status
Not open for further replies.