Photo Tourney: Railroads/Tracks

Geoff

VIP Member
Anything involving railroads, train tracks, etc. Not trains by themselves.

HOW IT WORKS

This tournament involves a maximum of 11 participants: the winner of the previous tournament (this member has a spot saved) and 10 other members. After all participants have uploaded their entries, another thread with a poll will be created in the Off Topic Chat Sub-forum. Then for a period of 4 days, all forum members can vote for their favorite entries. After the poll ends, the participant with the most votes is declared the winner and can then choose a new theme for the next tournament and create a new thread in the Digital Imaging Sub-Forum under these guidelines.

RULES
No self-voting.
No spot saving.
Only one entry per participant.
If entry is too large, please resize to an acceptable resolution.
Submissions that have previously won a tournament are not accepted.

ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES

Unless the poll was created to break a tie, please make the poll multi-vote.
If you wish to change your submission, do not create a new post. Please edit your original post.

Any member is allowed to create the voting thread but only the winner (or anyone assigned by the winner) can create a new-theme thread.

My entry:

IMG_0079-XL.jpg

G80FTW

I had to dig to find this one, only railroad picture I have left from many years ago. Had another picture with a train going right past but seem to have lost that one. Was taken with a Nikon point and shoot, dont remember what kind but it was a decent little camera.

Also I should note, here it is a federal offense to be within 50 feet of railroad tracks. Or so the officer told me the day this picture was taken.

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
I had to dig to find this one, only railroad picture I have left from many years ago. Had another picture with a train going right past but seem to have lost that one. Was taken with a Nikon point and shoot, dont remember what kind but it was a decent little camera.

Also I should note, here it is a federal offense to be within 50 feet of railroad tracks. Or so the officer told me the day this picture was taken.
I guess it's illegal to cross railroad tracks by car or foot then? lol