Please help!

Pattycakes

Hey everybody.
I have recently just upgraded my computer and have never had a problem with getting it up and running until now.
I have newly installed a Gigabyte P55A-UD4P Mobo a intel core i5 660 3.3 ghz cpu g-skill 2x2 gigs of ddr3 1600 9-9-9-24 1.5v
and running two of my old nvidia 9800 gtx+'s and a 750 w psu

The Problem:

I had the computer up and running yesterday after several tries of the computer just turning on with no video. The bios recognized everything and there were no problems until today. today the computer is once again giving me no video and i cannot fix it to save my life. all the fans are running normal and the lights on the mobo wont turn off.

everything i have done so far to fix it has been,
taking the computer apart putting back together several times. switching out the video cards. Running it barebone. tried all of the ram slots with different ram . put new compound on the cpu. called gigabyte support, sent the cpu and mobo back to get them replaced. even ran the thing out of the case and in a cardboard box. (i had it running for a second in the cardboard box until i turned it off and back on to see if it was fixed... but it wasnt.)

could it be the psu? I know its enough wattage but it seems like it may be burning out. how does a psu react when it is burning out?

any help would be so much appreciated. i have been working on this computer project for over 2 weeks, i have spent 500$ on new parts and i am more frustrated then you could imagine.
please help
-Patrick