Plecement

ahajv4life

So, i have a friend who's wondering howto change the starting place of the CALCULATOR when he opens it....like it starts in one place, but he wants it to start somewhere else....help?

SFR

Truth fears no questions
You can not change that.

The CALC.EXE will open each time in a cascadng pattern. I believe that will not change. If I made a VB form, I might be able to embed the calc.exe within the form, and VB would let me place the form where ever I want on the screen..... hmmm...... :confused: ......

Anyway... I bet some freeware calculator has that option. But the calculator that comes with Windows does not have that option. You can only move the calc after it is open.

ZER0X

VIP Member
SFR said:
You can not change that.

The CALC.EXE will open each time in a cascadng pattern. I believe that will not change. If I made a VB form, I might be able to embed the calc.exe within the form, and VB would let me place the form where ever I want on the screen..... hmmm...... :confused: ......

Anyway... I bet some freeware calculator has that option. But the calculator that comes with Windows does not have that option. You can only move the calc after it is open.

Ah I understand now :p