Post Your Animated Avatars Here :)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Show off your avatars here :). I mean what else is there to do than to see some action? Ok ok ... well you see mine. I like laughing so it kinda reflects my personality.

JAN :D

SFR

Truth fears no questions
ZER0X said:
Well mines....ummm....hmmm....well you see it :p

Another profound statement from the mind of XEROX.... ... oh, my bad... I mean ZEROX.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
nice avatar zerox and sfr

Nice ones guys. I did say animated, which SFR followed, but what the heck. All are really nice. The only one I must say I hate soooo much is that monkface avatar....dunno who uses it. It's so ugly.

Bobo

banned
Mines here as you can see

Not that great, but it is the only animated star wars one that I could find

4W4K3

VIP Member
well if vB code worked in sigs i could have my signature scroll...but i can;t get it to work in this forum. only 1 of my other ones lets me sroll my sig.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
4W4K3 said:
well if vB code worked in sigs i could have my signature scroll...but i can;t get it to work in this forum. only 1 of my other ones lets me sroll my sig.

I was meaning to ask Ian what options there are to allow us more flexibility in our signatures... image files.. etc....

magicman

VIP Member
I was meaning to ask Ian what options there are to allow us more flexibility in our signatures... image files.. etc....
Yeah like allowing us longer gif files for one - 20kb isn't enough for the animations to do much...

Not that a flag flying in the wind is gonna do much really :D

Last edited:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Lol

I like Bobo's avatar as well as magicman's. They are both cool. Yeah I think that SFR and Magicman brought up a good point. That would give us so much more freedom. Any more animated avatars? There must be more :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I was meaning to ask Ian what options there are to allow us more flexibility in our signatures... image files.. etc..
definitely no more options.
For one, last forum I ran, I didnt allow animated avatars because I found them distracting. But I allowed them here.
As to images in signatures, especially animated ones, it would just make reading a thread very distracting in my opinion. I think the avatar is enough room to make a personal statement.
But in the future, there will be an option for people to upload a pic of their computer and a competition for the coolest computer, with prizes. But I am busy working on another project at the moment, so that could be a few months off.