Post Your CPU Cooler Here!

Calibretto

VIP Member
Cohen joined in January of this year. He already has 8,000 posts. That's ridiculous. I joined in 2005 and still only have 2,300 posts. He's a POST WHORE!!

Vizy

yea same. He sometimes give's shit advice, but he seems like a nice guy . Definetely most active user on the forum.

g4m3rof1337

Not the best, but I'll take better ones later.

WaterCooling030.jpg

Vizy

well he is still learning like most of us and its only human to get the odd thing wrong

I have nothing against him really. There's a lot of real 'bi*ches' in real life that are a lot worse. I've had a conversation with him a while ago, and he seems like he is really chill. he even has a girlfriend, how bad can he be?

Would i go as far as to talk smack to him on the internet? No. It doesn't make anyone better to talk shit that would only show up as pixels in the other dude's monitor.

Oh but, fortyways, man i hated his ass so bad.

mikesrex

Here is the entire inside of my PC but you get to see the CPU cooler as well:

c534f86mypc.jpg

what cooler is that? what kind of OCing can you do with that setup?

I have a pic of my Big Typhoon in my case somewhere but I can't find it. I think it's on another computer.

oregon

That's the Coolermaster GeminiII... I have that also, lol.

From what I've seen, it's about equal to the zalman 9700... with it I've overclocked my CPU to 3.5, but never tried for higher, so I don't know.

I don't like it so much though because its loud (or maybe just my case), but even with silent fans its still audible. and its big, so to change RAM you have to remove the cooler, and to do that, you have to remove the whole MB and unscrew it on the back.