Power Recommendations by Video Card

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone that would like to update this thread can send me the update via PM. I'd do it myself but do not have the time. You'll receive full credit for the update in the OP, and it would be greatly appreciated. :)

This thread has dozens of linkbacks (144 to be exact) to other forums. Clearly it's been helpful to us here and others throughout the internet.

Last edited:

Okedokey

Ensure you have 26A on the 12V rail on a quality PSU with active PFC and 80% efficiency +3year warranty.

Last edited:

Okedokey

Anyone that would like to update this thread can send me the update via PM. I'd do it myself but do not have the time. You'll receive full credit for the update in the OP, and it would be greatly appreciated. :)

This thread has dozens of linkbacks (144 to be exact) to other forums. Clearly it's been helpful to us here and others throughout the internet.

happy to help MEP. ill PM you shortly.

danan

Hi i have power supp 580 W and want to buy hd7790 dual fan 1gb edition so my question is would it work on that power supply?
Ive seen a picture in powwer suppls book where they wrote that it have two 6 pin with power of 420 w and other pins with power 160W!!