Printer specifications

roker

I never though it would be so dificult to obtain my specifications for a 3 in 1 printer.
Am I the only one that has a printer on a shelf above my desk? are manufacturers out of touch, my old HP B209a has worked there for years but is not supported by HP anymore and needs a new print head, (what a waste to dump it)
All I am looking for is a 3 in 1 with front loading paper tray, controls on the front (because it is too high to read on the top,) separate ink cartridge or tanks, USB to my desktop computer (I do not necessarily need wireless connection to my phone)
I have spent hours trying to match these spec.
I did purchase a HP 7005 but took it back next day because it was faulty, the build quality was terrible so I do not want HP

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
HP has terrible build quality and wouldn't recommend them at all. Not sure if you will find the exact features you are wanting. But top manufacturers would be Brother, Epson, Canon and not in any particular order.

roker

Thanks, Epsom appear to be way off the mark, I cannot see any front loaders which leaves Cannon or Brother

Procrastinator

I agree with John, don't get HP, I went through like 5 of them in my life. I only bought it cause its cheap when I had little money back then. My Lexmark lasted 8 years until I let my Niece used it and some how its freaken broken. She didn't even offer to pay for it. But I didn't complain and hold it against her, now I won't let her borrow anything electrical.