Problem mit internet payment service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammuz

Hello all.

I have a problem that two other forums could not help me with, so I'll try here.

I am registered as a user on an AI (artificial intelligence) image and video creation website and can produce videos there with free credits at the simplest level (non-pro). To have better creative conditions, it is possible for users to obtain various professionel variants, for which they have to pay. This is done through the payment service Stripe. When I wanted to do so, immediately appeared an error window with the message that no connection to Stripe could be established. I tried several times and also set up other user accounts under my name, but always came this message.

Then I tried it as an experiment with an email account that I had registered (just for this test) under a fake name, and got access to the payment service without any problems. So it could be related to my name, but why on earth? My full name is rare, but it exists more than once, so you wouldn't block someone just because of that name without knowing more about them.

By the way, I was able to set up an account under my name at Stripe without any problems. If they block me at the AI website because of my name, why is that possible?

It also doesn't seem to be related to my IP address, as the same error message comes up when I create a user account under my real name in an internet cafe and go to the payment options.

The payment service Stripe has replied to my request (probably via an AI program) that they would like to process my problem, but that an info message from the website operator is required.

Unfortunately, the website support did not respond to my request because, ironically, they only process requests from paying users.

Changing my operating system (from Win 7 to 10) did not improve anything, which I did for other reasons.

Furthermore, any special firewalls are not set up on my system.

I have never had such issues before and I often pay for any products or services online without any glitches.

What could be the cause of the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Its either gonna be with stripe or the actual website that you are using. We won't be able to help you here.

Thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.