!! PROBLEM, please help me!!

snowman15

ok, right now i have 2 speakers and a subwoofer all hooked up directly to my mohterboard. On the computer i used to have, i had like soem kind of equalizer that i could turn up the bass and stuff directly from my computer even though my bass is on full right now. i could turn it up even more from my computer. well i dont hvae that software on this computer and i was wondering if there was anyway to have kind of a "digital amplifier" for my computer that i could turn them up past the full sound i guess...please help me, just post with questions or wahtever and ill post back imidatly

matt12685848

I dont think so, but you could turn down the front and back speakers w/ the sub all the way up, and then just turn the volume up. Same effect

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
What is your setup? Specs? Most cards come with software like EQ etc. that you can make changes and get a bit more bass with a boost option etc.

snowman15

ok, my setup is in my signature, and my speakers and motherboard are all hooked into my motherboard audio out port by one cord. My sub doesnt have a thingy on it so i cant turn it up directly from the sub. on my little sound program i could have sworn i saw an equalizer thingy on there, but i think that was on my other comp...so ya, any other help?
and thanks a ton guys

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I'm not too familiar with onboard sound as I've never used it myself. Have you gone to Start, Control Panel, and in classic view click on "Sounds And Audio Devices", Click on Advanced then under play control click on advanced again... If Advanced is not an option then click on options in the upper left corner then put a check mark beside "Advanced Controls" and then click on "Advanced" under "Play Control". You will find with a whole lot of luck Bass and Treble settings here. Sorry if you have done this step already. Also in some cases the options might be there but grayed out meaning you cannot adjust them. I'm not sure with your setup if you'll be able to do this. Good Luck.

matt12685848

I dont think integrated cards have that, :(, well, if u have 5.1 integrated you can adjust the front, back and sub volume, that works for me but now i have my stereo hooked up to it and i cant adjust the base just like snowman