Problem Transfering Pictures from Digital Camera

Delta

the problem comes when i try to transfer more than 1 picture from my digital camera to my pc. my hdd is c: and the camera is recognized as G: after i plug it in via usb.

after i select multiple images and drag them to my pc, or copy paste them. it transfers 1 image, then says, you do not have enough free memory to transfer these images, turn off one or more programs then try again.

ok, i tried this thing with all programs turned off, and all the stuff in the background turned off. plus, i have 1 gigabyte of available memory, and 20 gigs of hdd space. the images are only like 100 megs, combined. and im pretty sure my memory isnt messed up because everything else functions fine, this is the only problem im having.

thanks in advance for any replies and help.

PS: it wasnt doing this a like a couple months ago. this is the first time in like 3 months its doing this. it used to work fine.

Delta

come on , anyone have any suggestions??? i seriously need this fixed, its really annoying moving 50 images one by one from my memory card to my pc.

magicman

VIP Member
When it comes up with the error, control alt delete and select the performance tab. Have a look at the physical memory segment, it it all used up?

1Gb should be plenty of RAM, there are viruses which simply eat up memory. Have you done a full virus/spyware sweep?