Problem with "Bandicam" audio

alucard10

I have downloaded "Bandicam" (the free version) to my wndows xp laptop.
It is capturing video just fine,however the problem is that, the only audio it is capturing is some kind of microphone audio (I didn't even know my laptop had a built in microphone lol).

I want to capture only the computer's audio. (I want no microphone audio at all).
I dont want microphone audio or voice at all because I don't want the ambient sound of my living room to be in the recoring ( No echo ,mic static or dogs barking.lol) I just want cristal clear pc audio.

Anyways
I've been looking into it and unfortunately it seems that for the window xp version of bandicam you cant record pc audio, unless you tweak your windows audio setting.
It is probably going to take me awhile to figure out how to do this (as I am not verry computer literate).

My questions.

1.Is there anyone here who is familiar with "Bandicam" that could give me some tips on how to record bandicam videos with pc audio only (with no mic audio at all)?

2.Is it even possible to record bandicam videos with pc audio only? Or must you always have the ambient microphone audio included? (I Swear I've seen videos on the internet with "Bandicam water marks" that had crystal clear audio and no ambient microphone or living room sound at all. So I know it must be pssible lol).

alucard10

Update!

I solved the problem sooner than I expected and it works now. (Bandicams website has instructions)

Anyways.
I will report back if there is anything of further note regarding this subject.

P.S..
I am going to make some warcraft 2 videos and probably put them on youtube for fun.