Problem with HL2/CS

w00tens

Hi, I got a Radeon 9250 256MB DDR PCI card, and when I installed it, I played HL2 and CS and wasn't too impressed with how the graphics looked, so I looked on ati.com and saw that they recommended Service Pack 2, so I decided to install that, and then I installed the newest drivers for the card. Now when I play CS it looks fine but the models are all messed up, they have like missing textures and you can see through the helmet/jacket to see a skin color and stuff, it's wierd. There's no lag problem, it's just this, I was hoping someone had a similar problem or knows what's wrong, and could tell me what to do to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Well..

Could it be the graphics card? I know it can still manange something, afterall mine is even weaker and I have played the game fine at 1024 by 768 with high settings. Now have you tried updating the drivers. I suppose it all worked fine before so maybe the driver you have is in some conflict or does not work like it should. Just a thought.

JAN ;)

w00tens

Could someone give me a good link to download the driver for my graphics card? I really hate the ATI site, when I try to find a driver there... it goes by "family" and I might be choosing the wrong one.