Problem with manual focusing

mr.doom

Here is my problem. I have a Nikon D600. Whenever I put the camera into a manual focusing mode, with whichever lens I have, and I want to make photos of distant objects, they always come out blurred.

The way I do it is I set the camera into a manual mode, choose bulb setting (to use the remote control), set to manual focusing on the camera, and focus on infinity ∞, choose ISO 1600, F8. That should provide sharp results right?

I am baffled as this is the first camera i experience this with. I would appreciate any ideas. Thanks.

G80FTW

Here is my problem. I have a Nikon D600. Whenever I put the camera into a manual focusing mode, with whichever lens I have, and I want to make photos of distant objects, they always come out blurred.

The way I do it is I set the camera into a manual mode, choose bulb setting (to use the remote control), set to manual focusing on the camera, and focus on infinity ∞, choose ISO 1600, F8. That should provide sharp results right?

I am baffled as this is the first camera i experience this with. I would appreciate any ideas. Thanks.

Back it down slightly from infinity. I had the same issue on mine it seems that infinity will just make everything blurry for some reason.

mr.doom

Back it down slightly from infinity. I had the same issue on mine it seems that infinity will just make everything blurry for some reason.

Thanks, I think it worked :)

DSC_3769_zps2b9e07b5.jpg